RES is recognized as the principal leader committed to increasing the visibility of the greater Rochester area engineering and technical community.
The RES will become the lead organization for improving the image and influence of the engineering community in the greater Rochester area by:
- Demonstrating knowledge of all aspects of the engineering and technical capabilities in the area.
- Providing the best clerical support and public relations assistance to our affiliates.
- Continually communicating the engineering and technical accomplishments to both the engineering and technical community and the public;
- Regularly providing engineers and their organizations, forums and networking opportunities for the exchange of ideas and discussions of issues.
- Offering career information to the region's youth and development opportunities for improving the skills of the practicing engineer.